Saturday, January 5, 2019

Blog Traffic

Someone asked me how many people read my blog.  I hadn't checked in a while, but Blogger.com (now owned by google!) generates a nice graphic.  I started this blog in 2009, but didn't put a counter on until 2010:



Of course, this count of "hits" does not mean that people actually read anything on the page!

I was poking around trying to find out if the traffic corresponds to the amount of content I post (sometimes I blog a lot and sometimes I don't blog at all), but I couldn't find that easily.  I did find that the most popular entries are clearly redirects from random google searches:



All this data made me think, why do I have a blog in the first place?  Turns out, the answer to that was my very first entry:

http://riddicisms.blogspot.com/2009/06/whys-and-whats.html



No comments:

Post a Comment