Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Rideout Timeline

A work in progress with the goal of getting one representative photo from each year:
Toddler in Corsica (yes, born a blonde I was!)

2 years old?  Mom looks like Isabelle, no?


4 years old?  Florida?

7 Years old. Corsica.
8 Years old. I long for that elephant zip up sweater.  I still dream about it.



Middle School - 8th grade?

13?  Norway?
HS Freshman.  Band Uniform.  Phil in the Wagon. Bill to my left. I'm looking at Kathy - first girl I ever kissed.

HS Sophomore?  Grandparent's house in Atlanta?
HS Senior - Prom
College Freshman?

20? Home from college

Neil and I at his place.  22 years old.

















Graduating from Purdue.  Born to teach physics!

Early 20's.  Ice cube on chest trick.


My CMU Boyz and I.  23 or 24 years old


A skinny 24 (CMU days)

25  San Diego


26? NYC ?


27. Houston

28?  Viscotek days down in Houston.
28/29? Wine Importer.

Winery (out of season). Late 20's?
Working the Winery, 29?


30.  July before harvest season, broken arm.
32. Old Saybrook, CT.

33.  The Main Event.

34. Taiwan.

35.  Illegal Dim Sum Run from Swampscott to Chinatown.

36. Izzy missing shoe and hair.  Colorado.
37.  Nina & Isabelle. Old Saybrook.


38


39.  Me and Chongies.
40. Chongies still small.


41.  Before the Minivan was held together by duct tape!


42. Izzy is thinking deep thoughts.

43.

44.  The house in Wayland.  Getting ready to use the greenhouse.
45
46 and showing off the Paella Skillz


47. Fat and Happy at the beach, NC.
48.  Finally got the Captain's seat.


49.  Senior Awards















49.9

A work in progress... hopefully I will eventually fill in each year and fix the ones I have wrong.  



51


52 Bearfence Mountain

53 Whisky tasting in Taiwan



54 at home with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment