Sunday, May 17, 2020

Zoomin' it with the OG Buddies

Triggered by the recent unearthing of Bedtime Stories for Ken, the foursome got together again (remotely)...

We had to coordinate a 2 continent, 4 timezone zoom conference, but we had a blast catching up!  It's amazing how comfortable it is to just chat with these guys even after all these years.  Often my students have asked me why I'm such a happy guy in general.  I usually just shrug and say something like 'that's just how I'm wired'.  But, today, I'm thinking - how much of it is because of the foundational silliness, fun, and love I got from these guys back in the formative years?

These four boys from Alabama are all married, gainfully employed and have six kids among them.  To boot, they look just like they did when they were sixteen, am I right?




No comments:

Post a Comment